The SLCGA signed the Women in Golf Charter, an initiative launched by the R&A to encourage more and better participation by women in golf, in June 2021. This demonstrates our committment to providing a welcoming and inspiring environment in Surrey for women and girls to play golf or work in the golf industry.
The SLCGA has set the following goals:
1. Ensure excellent governance within the SLCGA at all levels;
2. As a SafeGolf accredited county, ensure policies and procedures remain up to date;
3. Encourage all golf clubs in Surrey to sign the Women in Golf Charter;
4. Deliver initiatives annually targeting women/girls and families aligned with key England Golf campaigns;
5. Monitor participation by women and girls in golf across the County;
6. Appoint a committee member to raise our presence on social media - Katie Laud;
7. Appoint a County Charter Champion who can assist with the promotion and reporting of the Charter - Jane Bathurst.
• Addington Palace Golf Club • Ashford Manor Golf Club • Betchworth Park Golf Club • Bramley Golf Club • Clandon Regis Golf Club • Coombe Wood Golf Club • Dorking Golf Club • Epsom Golf Club • Farnham Golf Club • Hankley Common Golf Club • Hindhead Golf Club • Horne Park Golf Club • Hurtmore Golf Club • Leatherhead Golf Club • Limpsfield Chart Golf Club • Milford Golf Club • Pine Ridge Golf Centre • Puttenham Golf Club • Reigate Heath Golf Club • Royal Mid Surrey Golf Club • St George’s Hill Golf Club • Strawberry Hill Golf Club • Sunbury Golf Centre • Sunningdale Golf Club • Surbiton Golf Club • Sutton Green Golf Club • Tandridge Golf Club • Tyrrells Wood Golf Club • Walton Heath Golf Club • Worplesdon Golf Club